09 March 2010

Going all South

This below, may not make much sense to many. But bear with me, it will shift laterally from different perspectives.



I do not know how long more this will go. In my utmost humble opinion, it's warming to the heart to know that I made something out of you. I can't believe, a person of my caliber made such a statement, or let me say, an impact, in your life. It may contradict your judgement, but my assumptions are always a cut above the rest.


As I was saying, it was warming and flattering to begin with. But as the weeks passes, it gets highly irritating. To the extend where you, yourself do not know who you are. Every words that you seem to key in are just a sore to my eye. Pretty much synonymous to a bacteria. Worsens the condition of one as it multiplies.


You may come to your defense stating that I may choose not to read. It's true that you have a point, but it tentatively defeats the purpose. Your actions are planned, your words are conspicuous. This was all a cunning ploy to attract my attention. You may not realise but blatantly ripping off someone shows how disoriented you are. And seriously, fo sho? Seriously?


Whatever I extrapolate may be unjust but I'm certain that it's been going on for abit. Should I enumerate further? It's not patented but to come across someone who starts using them after "getting-to-know" period, it's really disturbing. My assumptions here are not deluded by any form of compunction. This obsession has got to stop. I'm highly disturbed by your acts to the extend that I think you are pathetic. LAWL, sounds all too familiar aye?


Maybe I'm a little bit late to point it out. I hope you change and revert to who you are.
This is a personal tirade. What I say here doesn't convey much unless the respective party choose to adhere it. On hindsight, this is one of the rarest moments that I'm subtle and tactful with my words. (:





p/s: this is not Going All South (Y)

No comments: