05 April 2010

Abandoned Railway marked on another day.

WILL UPDATE IF I GET HOME EARLY! That's roughly around 2300hours. Out again. BYE!

As the title state it, didn't drop by the abandoned railway. The heavy rain on Saturday night till Sunday morning made it impossible for us to trek our way there. Muddy path for a few good snaps? Nah. Maybe next time will do. (: Whatever it is, a fruitful Sunday. But I'm still so adamant of crossing that bridge. Anyway, let the pictures do the talking.

Chinese Garden - Marina Barrage - Far East Plaza - Home (:

DSLR focus on the background rather than me. -.-







Thank you friend for the company (:


  1. DSLR
    • you need to hold and play with one to really appreciate it. basic DSLR can really make a difference
  2. Once I acquire my *insert*, must visit
    • Block 212
    • TPE 

No comments: