15 October 2012

There is no I Can't, Only I Won't

First and foremost, this is an awesome read. Such an eye-opener. At first, i didnt want to read it. I knew it has a lot of hard truths so i kept it inside my bag. Hoping one fine day i would read it, and im surprised i actually did.

What instigated me to read the book was to pass time during my first day training. Didnt expect to complete the whole 66pages within two hours. Fyi, i got the book as a gift during a wedding i attended to at Ar-Raudhah Mosque.


Anyway, I highly recommend you to read it. I read it to further my knowledge on my own religion.

Okay, now, i had an agenda for today's post. You know why I admire footballers a lot. Not because they are earning big bucks. It is because of their drive to succeed.

Look at them and compare to us, compare to you pansy. They work hard for their footballing dreams. Other than that, they are not the typical footballers who only worked their profession. They have degrees, PhD, masters or anything synonymous under their belts. Take Ryan Giggs as an example. He is a professional football player who is ageing towards 40. He still have the drive to play, albeit on the bench most of the time. He still have time to ace his studies. Heck, he even have time to be a player and banging people's spouse.

See what i mean. Nothing is too late to start. Im glad i have started on my 6-7hours sleep per day. Im glad to know i have time to exercise before heading to work. Im glad to know i have time to read my books after work.

We are so adamant with our conscious mind decisions that we barely push ourselves to the limit. We rationalize way too often. There is no "I Can't" , only "I won't."

I do hope with constant prayers and efforts, im willing to outdo myself. I dream big. My ambitions are big. Now i need everlasting big ass efforts to achieve my dreams and ambitions. In shaa Allah, i will. In shaa Allah.

No comments: