31 May 2006

i feel bored nowadays..

nothing much to do.. =(

cant study..

erm, shud i go RAPSODI?.. sounds cool, but the concert is at night.. i want to go, but can somebody supply me two free tickets.. hahas..

outsiders can cum rite???

erm, friendster.. i lyk the new design.. quite nice n merepek.. but overall nice ler..
n yar, one thing, to those who send me testimonial, can u just bare with me for the moment, i will reply ur testi asap.. hehe..


few more days, new house.. yayness..

the things i could get when move to new house..
+ maybe change to N80
+ if did not change to N80, buy speaker for me h/p
+ notebook for me


n yar, i want to get a DISTINCTION for my malay.. =)

but, the paper was difficult.. =(

to the person who might be concern by the name of NUR HIDAYAT BIN SELAMAT..

can u stop tagging as 'wan'

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

No comments: