17 May 2006

let's start with school..

it started so well n end not so well.. =.=?

i waited for ZULFADLY for ard 2mins for him to cross the road.. the road opposite our school.. hahas..

ok ok.. fast forward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RESULTS:

IT WAS 'DELICIOUS'

"DE-LI-CIOUS"

shucks, i was demoralised right from my hair till my toe-nail.. =(

i feel terrible.. i dun care abt art.. i dun really care abt science..

but failing HUMANITIES <><><> doing badly for ENGLISH AND MATH???

i feel lyk stopping my studies.. im demoralised to the core..

did i revise?..

NO!!!

dun talk abt it.. prelims then the real thing..

btw, congratulations to me class girls team.. got 2nd place.. make me class proud.. =)

tmrw, will be our turn.. warnings have been thrown to me.. don't expect a beautiful play tmrw..



one thing, pls dun approach me abt the boys team.. we have chosen who we think is best for the team.. wish us luck to win..



to whom it might concern...
tks for the scars.. tks for the pain.. tks for nothing..

No comments: