16 August 2006

hello 'toot-sies'..

hah.. so long did not blog ler..

erm, reach home ard 7pm.. play soccer till 3.30 then hang-out with frens..

i wonder the sec 3 foreigners in our school eat what.. they ram the ball as if their legs made out of iron.. wth.. its like travelling 15m/s.. so powderful and fast.. powderful..
urgh!.. i need to practice my ram.. need to shoot like R. Carlos.. or Riise.. =))

oh.. my hair completely out of place today.. urgh!.. it was damn nice in the morning.. and in the end.. destroy it in the bus..

rest my head on the bus seat mah.. how to realise.. =(

erm, i will make an attempt not to go msn.. its one of the main sources of distraction thats disallowing me from studying..


n yar, anybody care to join me n my study group tis saturday?.. 10.00am meet at Bedok Library or Burger King.. if coincidentally any study grp having their revision during that time, join us yar.. the more the merrier.. =)

hopefully, there will be no distractions.. i need to buck up on my studies..

-I-B-E-L-I-E-V-E-I-C-A-N-

oh, listen to no promises.. damn sweet esp the video..

n yar, izwan is learning how to let go.. hopefully sooner..
but this is how i feel at the moment..
taken from Tigerlily - Matchbook Romance

I'll be going through withdrawl of you
for this one night we have spent
and I want to speak these words
but I guess I'll just bite my tongue
and to accept "someday, somehow"
as the words that we'll hang from
and I, I don't want to speak these words
cause I, I don't want to make things any worse

No comments: