19 August 2006

tiring.. one word..

just tiring..

woke up ard 8.. went bedok meet up F & Y.. for study session..

in the end whether i learn anything is still sumting i cant answer.. =(

erm, i am living in ANG MO KIO while F & Y live in BEDOK!.. and yet i need to wait for them.. wth.. no offense ler.. hahas..

but it shows that im getting more punctual.. yayness.. =))

and yar, went to library.. full house.. went to B.K, full house..

then went to McDonalds.. quite pack but managed to get seats.. =)

n yar.. i did my english compo.. n from my point of view, ITS THE WORST COMPO I HAVE EVER WRITTEN!..

IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF WHEN I READ IT!.. BUT WHATS THE POINT RE-DOING.. I DUN UDS THE 6 TOPICS THAT WAS GIVEN!.. =(

ok.. then i started physics.. stop.. stomach empty.. then did not continue.. *dots*
n yar, one of my biggest mistakes during study group..

i took out MR LAPPY n that's it..

F.Y.I loses their concentration.. =.="

urgh!.. i need to start getting serious!..

72 days..

now then i realise that i need to hand in my folio this upcoming thursday..
how can i forget such an impt date?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*toot*

urgh!.. tks to EPL.. i cant really focus on my studies..

oh yar, i like the way FRANCESC FABREGAS plays.. cool.. =))

No comments: