23 February 2007

hello readers.. back.. =)

i have broken my own promise.. yet again.. i return to BEDOK.. dang.. i no its sounds stupid but i nvr had a wish to go back there again.. but meeting my frens really make it up.. to the delight of many.. muahaha.. my arrival was a surprise.. lol..

had plans.. after prayers, play soccer, pool, or bugis.. zzz.. soccer was obviously the answer.. n i had to wear my JEANS to play.. -_-"

n im so KAKU* playing soccer.. * = awkward..

its been so long since i played with them.. aiyo.. lost touch.. dang.. n shits, i did not go to the new office.. -_-" im so like disrespectful.. zzz.. new office at my workplace.. but i did not attend the open ceremony.. bcoz of S-O-C-C-E-R

lol..

n yar.. N93i is such a beauty.. lol.. =) that phone is gonna be mine.. soon!.. argh!.. n i cant seem to rmbr what fathul told me to do.. lol..

sorry kb for not bugis-ing.. hahas..

oh yar.. i walked passed my sec school.. n its so sedih ler.. so long since i entered with a UNIFORM!.. the mee soto $1.20.. dang.. so sedap.. argh!.. sedap-licious.. i need to buy.. can sumone pack for me?.. ;p

n i miss PERGAS last wk.. zzz..

kla, till here.. dun worry peeps.. my blog wont be dead.. =)

No comments: