25 February 2007

its 0111.. n im here blogging.. ok, honestly speaking, i miss the internet life.. in such a way, u go online, chat, evryday log in friendster for no reason, blogging for no reason.. i try to avoid this stuff bla bla bla.. but i can say im still successful..

maple help me out to avoid this type of thing mention above.. lol.. okk, nothing much happen today..

n i woke up tremendously "EARLY" it was ard 345.. not morning.. afternoon.. shucks.. miss alot of programs.. but nvm, used to it..

ok, viknesh came over.. chill out.. he played ps2, n surf net.. crazy ler that guy.. but nabei, he fcuking tall ler.. i envy.. can sumone stretch me till i get tall.. argh!.. help me.. sobs..

k, chat with fathul n yat.. as per normal.. fathul was the victim.. his msn nick sounds so saddist.. n yat, ok la.. not much of a victim..

rmbr ppl, i just like to joke.. even it sounds stupid.. hahas.. kla, till here.. need to slp.. i dun want to skip skool.. my class i mean.. n tmrw have PERGAS, n i will go my new office.. yay.. finally.. can chill..

n i so WANT to return my COFFEEBEAN shirt.. ;)

No comments: