25 March 2007

dreams are just dreams.. but sum dreams are too weird too ignore it.. for e.g: i dreamt abt my Os n my bro Os results.. which came out true.. zZz.. i wish i nvr dreamt abt it.. zzz.. then out of all ppl, i dreamt abt..

sheesh, i got no mood to blog.. the tagboard is really freaky rite now.. zzz.. its obviously they got the link via my friendster = dead.. lol..

TO ALL GENUINE READERS N STRANGE BEINGS OUT THERE, I HAVNT REPLY A SINGLE TAGBOARD YET.. IF ANYONE REPLY THE SAME WAY AS I DO, THEN I WILL REPLY VIA MY POST.. ^.^ im smart.. lol.. its call high self - esteem.. yat taught me the wrong stuff.. zzz..

i wont say the name but the girl who got business applications at RP, i was not the one who reply ur tag at taggy.. sry i cant keep in touch much.. my h/p under probation.. zzz.. cant use much, must limit, which equals to cheaper bills.. ^.^

sry i tak contact u much though.. reach to u as soon okay.. i not sombong.. mayb its u.. lol.. <3..>

No comments: