23 March 2007

my mum told me to take nursing.. zZz.. lol..

when i say to her, sry in malay, kalau kene cuci pantat org mcm mane.. then she laugh, n giv me that NO NO look abt nursing.. lol..

nursing is not bad if ur LUCK is really good..

so i have decided.. i will stay in NYP.. receive ITE package, showing the course available and its similar to NYP.. so i would rather stay NYP rite.. ^^

since doc told me to keep fit, i went to bedok wif amrul.. my bro was working.. as per normal, i was late.. -_-"

but when we get there its a whole different story.. erm, i can feel the tension in the air.. n it seems that evryone's talking abt NSSL.. my service is not for free.. ^^ lol..

gonna switch off my phone so they wont ask me to take the application form near my hse.. argh!.. -_-"

ok, i woke up at 0900.. maple till 1130, no wonder im late.. serve web.. then off we went bedok, things were great ler today.. as per normal, i will score in evry match.. lol.. ego-boost?.. no its high self-esteem, i learn from yat-shae who leart from adam khoo who learn from sum strange beings out there.. zZz..

then we go makan at banquet bedok inter, yong tau fu.. nice nice.. then had a healthy drink.. lol, coz its cheap.. zzz.. then took bus home, with amk-ians = amrul.. lol.. n nabeel.. zZz..

then walk home.. n here i am.. posting this entry..

No comments: