22 March 2007

goOd mOrning!.. just woke up from my beauty slp n had the feeling to blog, so here i am.. ^^

ok lets get back on ytd happenings..

fathul = tOnjOl = talk to himself = windoes 95 n small tebiYaT came my hse.. bcoz they were from nyp.. lol.. n as per normal, i was mapling n fathul have not been psycho successfully.. sobs.. nvm, n FATHUL!.. my room is not dark.. n i dun really light bright lights.. coz it makes me sleepy.. weird rite?.. yar but it does make me sleepy.. erm, ok.. fathul played pool n ps2 while yat pool, comp, ps2 n maple.. ^^

then then they play pes.. i wont elaborate on that.. visit fathul's blog to noe more abt it.. n its fun u noe to talk to fathul, lebih baek berbual ngan batu. *(its better talk to brick wall).. lol..

kla.. till here.. i received my enrolment package.. what a way to start the morn.. ^^

btw fathul its package not parcel.. lol..

No comments: