28 March 2007

yay.. i dislocate my lovely feet.. zzz.. hope it will heal fast ba..

oh yar.. im starting to have a new ending ba.. lol.. the 'ba' sounds cute ler.. ^.^ n can i be a MDIS student?.. can sumbody kind enough mis-transact 1million dollars in my POSB account.. can can?.. MDIS seems so fun!.. u pay $75 per mth, to get access to the room of GREATNESS..

ROOM OF GREATNESS means gym, lan gaming = MAPLESEA!.. n lots more.. n alot of maple frens there.. zZz..

ok, went to play soccer just now.. n cut my skin again due to wearing shoes.. zzz.. bare-foot more safer.. zzz.. n almost fight with (sorry for tis comment) a fcuking indian.. i dun like them ler in soccer.. in normal life, ok ok ler.. u noe what, his like so tired n push my bro n my fren to the wall during a match.. i was like fcuk up lor.. why he dont dare to push me?.. argh!.. i burn his black face sia.. i dun see a point of burning his black face even.. piss sia.. F5!..

ok, away from racist-ism.. lol..

NOW! im at home equals to maple.. yay.. bb ppl..

omg, no caller ID.. sobs.. my life is like k.b h/p now..

NO CALLER ID!.. argh!..

No comments: