30 March 2007

yawns.. im tired.. n still blogging.. ok, fathul n yat came my hse as they sent their forms to nyp.. fathul stayed back, while me n yat went to nyp.. sheesh, i wont go to MDIS.. that means tmrw is a rush rush for me to submit the form to NYP.. zzz.. n i havnt done e-enrolment or whatever it is call.. lol..



after nyp, me n hidayat had our usual nonsense chat.. lol.. n bought waffle.. n i said to yat im buying pancake.. zzz..



ok, nothing much to blog.. im just lazy though..



TAGBOARD REPLY
- YAT & FATHUL: im a NYP-ian ok.. lol.. its not my girl ler.. lol.. nvm fathul, i hope u wont change gender lol.. yat ckp.. =P


- FATHUL: barney marah kat blog dier.. lol.. da peace.. ^.^


- JAJA: tgk sape ler nye blog ngan friendster.. my friendster da lame seh tak log in.. lol..


- A-EZ: ye la sey.. lol.. mcm mane kau dpt link aku la sey.. o.O


- DULCISICA: sick of thinking, talking to a "wall"?.. liking a "wall"?.. dear, dun wry k.. i just cant believe the words u say the other day.. i hope those words are genuine.. i get back to u soon.. <3>


- FATHUL: SAW 4, how to power surge?.. o.O


- YAT: *the face*


- AMRUL: m.y.o.b. lol.. not even 10mins after this entry, u have read it.. o.O


- STAT QUO: whatsup.. peace.. ^.^


- MEGATRON n UNK: pls declare a war sumwhere away from this blog or any other blog in my links.. i dun wish to see this tags affecting my readers.. tks.. n NENEK, MOYANG sume tak maen eh.. pls be mature.. cc pls.. lol..


No comments: