01 April 2007

good afternoon ppl.. finally took the time off to blog.. ^.^ it seems that april fool is dead ba.. lol.. none of my family rmbr it even.. zzz..

u noe what.. HIGHER CHANCES IM NOT A NYP-IAN!.. u noe why?.. i did not do e-enrolment.. argh!.. im in deep sh**.. argh!..

i hope i get inducted to NYP..

ok, lets jump to the latest news on my frens.. POSSIBLY, yat's goin to ENGLAND!.. it means yayness to me.. u noe why, i got a fren n a house to live under with.. lol.. tak tahu malu eh.. o.O maybe its an APRIL FOOL's joke.. o.O *the face*

but seriously ba.. i wanted to migrate alone there.. my family allow me too its just that HOME-SICK is one of my sickness.. sobs.. i cant bear to live my family ba..

ENGLAND, more spaghetti n losing virginity as early as possible.. o.O


ok, im bored.. n im late.. goin out, were supposed to meet up at 1400, but now is 1350!.. o.O

lol.. nvm, im lazy.. ok, i got a new song, n the song is so nice.. lol.. icebox.. ^.^ i noe its kinda outdated but hello i got alot of new songs that i listen to but nvr put it up here.. zzz.. the song is nice, i like the heartbeat part of the video at the beginning.. ^^

i got this icebox where my heart used to be.. im so cold.. ='(

No comments: