16 April 2007

ok.. back with blogging.. today was the first day of poly life.. ^.^

which was kinda rough.. ok not kinda rough.. it completely went terribly wrong.. me n yat thought our class starts at 1300.. BUT it started at 1010.. u heard me.. it started at 1010.. n i woke up at 1007.. lol.. nice timing?.. zzz..

i check the timetable again n again n call yat abt our time-table.. ok, we had "breakfast" at McD.. he waited for me for ard an hour, (i guess) even my hse is 5mins away from the McD.. n we waited for another hour for fathul to reach McD due to the fact he got lost in AMK hub.. LOST?.. wth.. we said McD is outside n he is in there..

IF i said to him, come my house to have lunch n discuss abt our exams, no matter at which part of AMK u place him he will find my house.. -_-"

ok.. back to poly.. yat n me was like "bissh as2#**@^$@^!#!%^" cant believe our first day would be as G-R-E-A-T -_-"

then went back to NYP to attend the remaining classes.. here is the spoiler.. the McD coz me to pang sai.. zzz.. since our class ended 1.5hrs early, i went back home n pang sai while yat print out his time-table at my hse n played pool.. in the end we did not went back to other classes coz i said there were no more classes.. the lecturer said so.. but in the end we had class.. -_-"

n yat was like "%#$#I^@^@%@$" n i was like "malas ler.."

but i did met new frens during the class we attend.. n yar.. tmrw my class will start at 0800.. wah.. so early.. but here is the best part.. my class all last for 5hrs.. only thursday 6hrs.. n im so not gonna eat NYP south canteen food.. is the most non-nutrition food i have ever had in my life, apart from the "no-life job" at pasir ris.. -_-"

ok.. now, i want to skool.. i dun want to play play.. ^.^

if u want a relax skool, go NYP..

if u want good food n admin service, dun go NYP..

till here.. roar!..

No comments: