11 April 2007

woke up early at 0830.. was woke up by mum n hidayat coz i need to get my ass to poly for orientation.. n oh its such a drag.. i left during lunch..

did not receive goodie bag n did not get to buy my lab attire.. bish bish.. argh!.. how?.. n the only good thing abt today is MATH SUPPLEMENTARY we had.. lol.. it was F to the U to the N.. ^.^

n gonna have more supplementary for another 2 days.. thursday n friday.. yayness.. the MATH is not normal sec math.. its ALGEBRA.. very complicated n F U N !.. ^.^

the lecturer bore me out at first but when i start to uds the technique then that is the time i started to like her lecture.. lol..

oh yar.. ppl rmbr the time when i blog abt a girl who asked my number before at bubble tea shop?.. if u do good, if u dont, doesnt matter..

2 days back i went to the shop to buy OREO SNOWSHAKE!.. ^.^ when i stopped in front of the shop.. i saw them again.. i was just abt to make my order.. i look at the stall owner, then to them, then i walk off.. lol.. i was like, sheesh them again.. no more pestering pls.. argh!.. i better go home.. limao..

ohkay back to poly.. halfway thru lunch went back home.. relax then met yat at NYP at about 1700.. talk to him awhile.. wanted to go home but then "latino" eddy call me out while ezzati call yat out..

i was like "yo yo" with latino while yat was "yo yo" with ezzati.. rofl + limao = zzz..

then yat told me to wait, then nothing happen.. except that SUM MAKHLUK ASING tername dlm dunie ni say i wanted to go "college"

she wont read this.. rofl + limao.. ^.^

then off to banquet makan.. yat drop by to collect stuff n here i am..

B-E-R-L-O-G-G-I-N-G

btw, its actually lmao but i say limao.. coz limao in malay means orange.. lol..


TAGBOARD REPLY
  • LC: limao
  • metalhead: o.O
  • jaja: kla since da ade ckp org remove me from list.. rofl + limao.. ^.^

my blog is down cant see my tagboard.. not sure why..

No comments: