05 April 2007

ouh!.. wheres the spammers did they get ban?.. =P its weird my tagboard is peaceful again.. zzz..
i will unban u soon spammers.. ^^

ok.. yat came by to chill in awhile.. coz he had 2.5 hrs break.. so pity him ba.. =P


wanted to tell him to buy chocolate oreo but he had a bad encounter with the shop so i would rather not asking him to buy it for me..





he played dragonfable while i play maple.. ok ler, dragonfable is nice ler but its just that MAPLE is way more better.. lol..





ok, i was told to do e-enrolment on the 04/04/2007 n i receive a letter on 04/04/2007 that im not inducted in the course.. o.O


confused ba.. lets see how it goes.. hopefully they will give me a call abt my status at NYP..





before 16/04/2007, must reach LVL 70.. lol.. MAPLE again..


caroli, ask debbie what world she is playing in.. tks ^^





thats my char.. i like to F5.. lol..
bb..

No comments: