06 April 2007

TAGBOARD REPLY
  • metalhead(s): fake n real pls try to tag again.. can i spam the fake one?..
  • dulcisica: THANKS for labelling me for playing a SICK game.. angry im not..
  • fake dulcisica: u sound malay, disgrace?.. nvr trouble u mah.. at least i dun go to the extend to predict ppl future.. so fortune teller, tell me more abt my future if u still can tag, no point goin ard finding new comp to tag.. tks

if u want reality, i give u a dose of it..

if u want love, pls stick to one..

if u want problems, pls face me..

n i dun uds what the hell the if thingy i just said.. lol.. no point delete the tags.. let others read ba.. let ppl noe how BAD my life can be with this spammers.. bleah..

^^ blog soon

i would prefer for those who hate me or had grudges on me to let go of it bcoz theres no point holding on to it as we will be qn after our lives n holding grudges can lead to serious sickness.. bleah..

No comments: