20 July 2007

MY NEXT FEW POST WILL BE MAKE INTO A STORY..

BG INFORMATION:
the story is not created by me.. i ran into it while surfing the net.. credit goes to the originator of the story..

story is based from tokyo.. uber lovey dovey.. non-mushy/lovey dovey type pls dont bother to read my next few post..

well, the names in the story quite weird? i guess.. but the story did touch my heart.. ^.^

n the story is uber wordy..

ok here goes..

LOVE LETTERS

CHAPTER 1
Dear Takeshi,

Hi, how are you? You might not know me, but I have known you for a very long time. Since the first time I saw you, I knew you.

I hope that you are not shocked by my confession and certainly even more hope that you would not throw away this letter without even reading it because it really took me a lot of courage to write all these out.

Time really waits for no man. It might be hard for you to believe, but I have actually liked you for almost five years.... Five long years...... I remember seeing this certain scene from a drama that said that a person's love would only last for three years. Yet, after so long, I am still so much in love with you. Maybe, I do think that I might never forget you...... I will love you forever.... no matter what, no matter when.......

I never knew how love felt until the day I met you...... It was a unique and special feeling.... the warmth in the heart, the breathing difficulties when I see you..... the silly smile I always carry when you look in my direction.... Until the day I met you, perhaps I never really loved before..... Perhaps all these years that I have lived, I was only waiting for you, waiting for you to come into my life........

When you read this letter, you will never see me again..... i promised myself that I will only post out this letter if I have to leave you........ Yes, I am leaving..... leaving this place...... How I really wanted to stay by your side always....... never to leave you. Yet now, I have to say goodbye to you when I have never even said Hello to you before....... I always wished that I need not say Goodbye to you..... but yet I have to...... Maybe you might find my letter disturbing or even stupid.... but I have to let you know..... to let you know that, that someone actually loved you with all her heart.....that she loves you, no matter what, no matter when.... sincerely and truthfully, with all her heart and soul........

Maybe, I will never have a chance to say this in front of you, but at least I let you know. At least you knew that I wanted to tell you this.....
I love you.........



CHAPTER 2

Dear Kotoko,
Hi, I hope you would not be too surprised to actually hear from me. You must be wondering how I actually know your address, but that would be my little secret for now.

How have you been these few years? It's been almost three years since we graduated, three years since I ever saw you again.

Maybe you had not known, but actually I have already noticed you in school days........ How could I not, when you were always somewhere near me...... Actually, I have something to confess..... I had always knew that you like me. Since that very first time I saw you, I knew you liked me. Although we never knew each other in school, but surely no one could have missed it when there was such a lovely person who always looked at you in such a special and tender way.

Somehow rather, I had always felt that I knew you, but just can't explain. It's as if I had known you for a very long time, but how could it be, when I don't even know you. Perhaps you never knew, but didn't it seem strange that you were always able to be somewhere near me? Actually.... I had always tried to appear near you, really dumb, right? But that was all that I could do.....

During the three years that we left school, I thought of you, a lot...... Though we graduated for a long three years, but I often went back to our ex-school, hoping to catch a glimpse of you, but yet never successful in it. I did consider calling you, but never did so, for I was afraid. Afraid that you never really felt the same way as I did, afraid that after we graduated, you had forgotten about me, afraid that you will never be mine.......

Yet now, here I am, writing this love letter for you, my first love letter.......
But I remember from a movie scene that said, “When a person ages and has no memories, it is alright. But it would not be so if he has a lot of regrets when he is old...." I do not want to have any regrets when I am old..... That's why I have decided to do this. No matter what the outcome is, at least I told you how I felt. At least, I would never have any regrets in life. Since, I cannot bring myself to tell you in the face, how I feel, I can only convey it through this letter.
I love you........ since the first time I saw you, till now and forever.......

No comments: