08 September 2007

9mins to midnight.. will try to finish this post by midnight..

erm, today can say was our 2nd last soccer match before fasting.. our next would be on tuesday.. kinda fun today.. as per normal, im good.. roflmaotidos.. high-self esteem..

was kinda surprised that yat came all the way to amk to join us.. as he mentioned it to me, it was his monumental craving.. whatever that means..

well, we decided to gather by 3pm.. me n my bro came 3.30, the others came after that.. what a scene for me as i need to wait for others.. its usually vice versa.. XP

n yeah, evrytime im in that strt soccer court, it remind me of my late bros.. it might be an illusion but my heart skipped a beat when i saw a manly figure stood below a tree during the match..

T_T

goin OT: will be having a final outing before fasting mth starts.. 53nt054.. its been ages since i been there.. ^v^

but i will be an outsider though.. i mean they invite all former yckss student, while im a btss.. ._.

i got morning class tmrw and will be off to zone-x to arcade my day away.. coz all NEBO members will enjoy free game play whole day..

till here.. nites.. 2358..

No comments: