05 September 2007

been awhile.. the more i see his pic, d4mn its hard to put it in words..

well, been accepting the fact that his gone.. have not been contacting my frens much though.. i dun like to have that sombre feeling being spread ard.. it is as if im demanding or seeking for pity-ness.. ._.

nvm abt that.. been planning to have an overnite stay at my house with my frens.. just to enlighten the environment at my home for the moment.. but i dun mind if u guys cant make it.. and u noe who u guys are..

aku ade sort of plan ler utk korang lepak kat rumah aku sblm puasa start.. ngok HSM2 together walaupon aku da tgk smlm.. ._.

ok back to english.. will be heading down to bts to claim my o lvl cert.. its been ages long.. n i hope they havnt disposed it away.. coz i WANT to collect this friday.. n yar, u guys might see me at bedok mosque.. kinda miss that area though..

to think of it, i miss those friends of mine in bts.. been awhile since we last met.. occasionally though this type of thoughts wont be popping out of my mind..

btw before i forget, pardon me for not bellow abt the misfortune events that occured to me..

so yeah, i lost 2 brothers and im surprise to see myself being able to move on with my life w/o the decrease of sanity..

& again, tks frens for being there for me.. i think it's my turn to grow a goatee heh..

kla, stop dwelling abt it.. still waiting for that phone call.. when am i going to get a job.. n jerald if u are reading this, if i do get the job at ur mentioned workplace.. i need to fit in a slot for my fren, if it aint a trouble for u..

erm, is there anything i need to mention here.. im always forgetting stuff.. sheesh.. im just 16.. wah lieww..

oh yar, i rmbr.. pardon me besties/homies/amk-ians, been using much of english to converse with you guys.. i just have the urge to improve my english.. even though my intentions aint a plausible one..

flaming others volubly is pawnage heh..

till here.. nites.. =)

ayo technology

No comments: