17 October 2007

good afternoon yaw.. -_-

ok, sry for the lack of update.. ytd i mention to myself abt this blog.. and asking myself when am i going to update..

well, here i am today.. ^^

actually rite, i planed to close down this blog and let it rot with owls and crows or whatever animals that makes noises that suits the 'ulu' backgrd.. pigeons?.. -_-

btw, i think i wanna stop blogging.. BUT the new skin i bump to makes me like my blog much much.. ^^

its so nice!.. lol.. very simple and plain.. much more nicer than the previous one.. the previous one was too bright especially during late nights.. n it sores my eyes.. yes i do turn the screen's brightness lower but its fork to my eyes.. >.<"


well, i just reformated my lappy.. yay!.. due to improper installation of webcam, it impairs my whole cpu programming.. the volume device of mine auto-deleted and many mishaps happened here and there..

here's the good part.. i formated the lappy from 01++hrs till 0430hrs!.. THAT's FREAKING LONG.. there it shows how bad my lappy was affected.. T_T

but ashley tisdale kept me company.. LOL.. aww, shes so cute.. esp in TSL of zac & cody.. ^^

ok, im in a state of "dilemma".. shud i stop blogging?.. lololol.. seriously, i feel so incompetent on doing this type of stuff & yes, its kinda absurd.. >.<" niways, we see how it goes.. and it's coincidental that the owls/crows/pigeons passedby my tagboard when i planned to search skins for my blog..

n i miss MOZILLA FIREFOX!.. there is no spelling function error that helps detect ur spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.. >.<" i might be spelling "chim-enology" words wrongly all over again..

eh, that "chim-enology" word seems familiar..

niways, to those who knew my home number.. the one that ends with "002".. i changed my home number yaw.. lol..

btw, i got 7 tickets to escape theme park/wild wild wet.. anyone wanna tag along.. oh, its invalid after 22oct which is this sunday.. -_-"

well, im done here.. astalavista *tooot*

No comments: