18 October 2007

its 1900hrs on my clock.. perfect time to blog abt today's happenings.. firstly, i wanna make a list..

BY CHRISTMAS MONTH:
  • get a very short haircut [baldy?]
  • ancient sling bag
  • Levis leather belt
  • normal jeans [not skinny]
  • new specs with transitions optical lens

well, roughly its 2mths away from christmas.. i plan to get the abv mentioned items by christmas.. coz i kinda broke the deadlock when i mentioned to my fren abt changing my style..

n preferably, i dun wanna trouble my mum to get me these items.. by december, i shud be able to afford all of the mentioned items abv apart from the specs which im having doubt with.. my specs kinda damage n aint comfortable using it..

ok, done with the christmas plan.. now back to school.. and yes, today is a valuable lesson to me.. no, it doesnt involve anything relate to education..

here how it goes.. i went to school with only $10.. n the money is MEANT for me to spend on food and get myself a book.. book cost = $6.. n i left $4 to spend for the rest of the day..

n i felt extremely weird cause my wallet was extremely light-weight.. it seems so dull, only pinkish notes.. rather than the colourful ones.. and that was when it struck me, living in the shoes of a low-income family.. the psychological noise recalling back the days which i wasnt thankful of the things that i had..

my lunch wasnt as the normal lunch that i usually have.. reminiscence of the lunch that i had today is just *insert words that describe awkward at a much more higher lvl*

seriously man, its a different feeling.. i'm glad that i undergo this..

well, its not much of a big deal for sum but its a valuable lesson to me though.. =)

ahh, what a day..

No comments: