12 November 2007

2200 - 0000hrs: tks saravanan, yong jun & fai for the advance bday wish.. ^.^

12/11/2007

0000 - 0007hrs:
seriously, i dun feel like a birthday boy now.. _l_ problems

0005 - 0007hrs:
tks syaqina, dalila, muslihah [LOL], musfirah [all the best for ur Os yar], yi ting for wishing me yar.. =) ouh, syaqina hold the number 1 position to wish me on the date itself.. LOL..

0007 - 0008hrs:
tks siti hajar my irritating sec sch crime partner for the wish.. ;D

0008 - 0012hrs: i will leave this entry as it is.. will update by the end of my special day..


0012 - 1000hrs: while S.o.S is still asleep, tks amrul, ain, fathul [2x wish -_-], sally and NYPMSN =) for the wish yaw..

1000 - 1025hrs: tks LEE KENG BENG _l_ , muiz and vincent for wishing.. nabei.. =P

1025 - 1200hrs: preparing for school.. reach school perfectly on time.. grab a drink of milo with yat's bitch [muiz] LOLOLOLOLO..

1200 - 1300hrs: lecture.. -_-" tks mus for entertaining me.. bleahs..

1300 - 1400hrs: lecture, skip halfway to meet DRAGONZORD!.. return fathul the money and bump to ezzati and my primary sch classmate.. OMG!.. n _l_ ezzati for calling her different name which i dont even noe.. -_- sry yat, muiz and fathul for wasting ur time while talking with them.. =P btw, tks ezzati and hayati for the bday wish.. =)

1400 - 1600hrs: LAB TEST!.. i screw up big time.. _l_ oh, tks jay, clover for the wish.. =) n jay, up yours slutface.. lol, joking =)

1600 - 1700hrs: MATH QUIZ!.. sians i dun even noe a single thing.. -_-" and tks shakeilah, HIDAYAT SELAMAT [soulja boy], a7x, WEI ZHEN [ah zhen bleahs], syafiqa, my cousin for bday wishes.. =)

1700 - 1800hrs: walk home, listen to new songs..

1800 - 2000hrs: ordered kfc and pizza hut.. n yar, the pizza hut crew gave us extra food and so on.. kinda disagree at first.. but u noe i noe sum dun noe why they did that.. oh n tks Ms Amy for the birthday wish.. =)

2000 - 2200hrs: played MAPLESTORY!.. lol.. im 119 now.. -_-" ok that's crap.. but i will try to stop playing.. pls do support me ler.. rather than putting me down.. T_T i am trying my upmost best to stop this game.. tks to yi ying aka coffin for the bday wish too..

2200 - 0000hrs: bonded with 'alladin'.. lol.. to those ppl who know ALLADIN, pls keep the identity a secret =) told my mum on the stuff that i wanted to get.. bleahs.. shame on me.. plan to get a levis buckle belt and tag heuer with transitions optical lens.. or it would be better if i get myself PS3.. =) but i think i will get sumting that can be use long term.. =) since my bro mentioned it, i might be searching for a new specs that completely identical to John Morrison specs yaw.. n i can proclaim myself as sg's very own S.o.S.. omg, i love calling myself this.. hahahahahahahaha ;)


and how wonderful i woke up perfectly at 1000hrs, will need to attend sch 1/2hr earlier to meet my mentor on absentism.. __ will revise for test during lecture.. *note* i have not bought the book so im not sure how to revise either.. -_-"

will update more when im home.. [UPDATED]
*note i dun include my family coz they will hype up the event =P*

ok i have finished updating my blog..

tks all for making my birthday experience a pleasant one.. =) no worries, i will still be izwan u ppl noe.. but will improve more and so forth in the following years to come.. and THANK YOU

saravanan, yong jun, fai, syaqina, dalila, muslihah, musfirah, yi ting, hajar, amrul, ain, sally, fathul, NYPMSN, lee, muiz, vincent, ezzati, hayati, jay, clover, shakeilah, yat, a7x, wei zhen, syafiqa, my 2 dear cousins and FAMILY =)

at the time of update, im 17 years and 1 day old.. =D

to those who nver wish me, _l_
hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. i really like this type-written gesture ->
_l_





the



SHhhAAAMMmmmaaaann
OOOFFFF
SSSSEeEEEEeXXxXXyyYYyy



day is here.. and has ended..
=D enjoy the song.. it's hot..

No comments: