14 November 2007

well, i hate to mention this but i freaking wash my WHITE JEANS again!.. i hope it will be at tip-top condition after wash..

1st WASH; why did i wash my white jeans?..
REASONS: used to play soccer as it was completely impromptu..
EFFECTS: after wash, a small light blue patch located below my right knee..

2nd WASH; why did i wash my white jeans?..
REASONS: used to play soccer as i was undecisive.. argh!..
EFFECTS: after wash, im hoping everything will turn out white.. >.<"


well, it will be 36hrs - 1/2hr of me going thru ytd and today w/o slping!.. haiz.. this is what happen when i get 2 warning letters.. chionging will start.. but i dun seems to rmbr what i study.. C 'pas' 'pas' is such a drag.. n i havnt got a copy of the software yet.. =(

but afternoon class was super fun please.. our teacher came in late so sum of us decided to play taiti[pardon me if its wrongly spell], blackjack and indian poker.. =)

fun pls.. and it was so brazen that we were indulging in the game till the teacher had to stop us playing those cards..

semestral project seems to be the most "in-thing" of wednesday lessons.. coz the teacher is darn open-minded that he dares to touch on sensitive issue =) n im fine with it, while sum dont.. =(

he asked my grp abt malay RELIGION, yes he asked abt malay RELIGION -_-"

S.o.S reply: "im not malay" LOL =) this is such an awesome pwnage =P

so yeah, mayb its because i have a 10% absentism for this course, he still treat the students equally man =)

not like sum, *u-noe-which-type-written-gesture-i-will-used*

n i will try to be keeping myself busy with school, sports, games all balanced that im satisfied with every aspect yar..

best of luck to me =D



and tis car below is too cute..




How could I be such a fool

To let go of love and break all the rules

Girl when you walked out that door
left a hole in my heart

And now I know for sure
I'm here without you baby

But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby

And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby

But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight

I'm yours


tell me how can a collaboration of songs would coincidentally create such an awesome combo.. =D

No comments: