10 March 2008

0430hrs, 10/03/08 and im yet to sleep. vincent is still here. others have went home. james is heading towards the door to head home now yaw.

first and foremost, millions of apologies to amrul for keeping him with us till wee hrs.
so yeap. anyway, vincent jio me sit outside again.

and my bro just passed me a bad news, my 2nd and last goldfish is dead at the doorsteps. now, CSI is investigating the situation. main suspect is a 4-legged cat, like duh =.= [not Aladin]

so yeap, the so called "pond" outside my hse is empty.
and ytd had an event for my bro who's going NS in a few days time. tuesday will be sending him off. and i will be a lonely homo sapien at home. :(

apart being with Aladin =P
so yeap, let's upload sum outdated pics just to spice up my blog. LOL

after mass food intake and PS-ing, decided to chill and play soccer at Multi-purpose Hall. just to kill off time. for real, it was fun. and as per normal, fadhuli is and will always be a human forcing tard chasing the ball once kicks off. =P

can i say, MELAYU PE. the radio-head in the middle. LOL. anyway, ppl not in pic is james, vincent and viknesh.

so yeap, the event was damn fun please.

chill abit, eat alot drink alot. had home all to ourself as mum wasn't home yet. ^.^ should have more events, and from the look of things, now i know who can turn up for most events. :)

so thank you again for dropping by.

LOL to my gay left hand. this pic was taken last year, during our preperation heading towards turf soccer. i miss the times, but i don't think it will happen anytime soon.

that's super glue on my right hand anyway. =.=
and finally, LAST YEAR PIC THAT I FOUND!

"Im the shizzle, mah nizzle."

actually, was doing the hand motion for ayo technology music video. :P

anyway, im outta here. kinda tired. might be heading to 7-11 and chill abit. so yeap, take cares people.

No comments: