11 March 2008

MORNING:
sent my bro to SCDF. and wow, their pay is way better than other contigents? i mean $400 as a noob, and the next rank will be $700.
imagine that kind of increment for ur normal job. how amazing can that get?

so, went home with uncle and mom. mom went to Johor with her sis to collect some stuff, while me and my uncle headed back to Compassvale to relax abit.

for my case, i have the sudden urge to search for a job. and yes i got a job. don't wanna mention abt it coz mom don't really approve it. so yeap, i kinda dislike the job to.
-.-

anyway, after job hunting headed back to BE[y]-dok. early dinner at LJS, and barrage of

"emotionally hurt, mentally disturbed, physically shagged"
was spam by me towards yat. don't ask why and yat thinks im horny -.-

and so, that's my day. nothing much heh.
oh wait, there's something i almost forgot.

in a state of emo-nism, i kept mumbling to myself this.

"Finish the chicken"
"It died for you"

wah, sad. T_T
i didn't finish my LJS meal, and yes, it is my first time not finishing it. gahh. emo again.

so yeah, i will end this post. changed song again. -.-
astalavista.



P.S: [EPIC OCCURENCE]
- yat & me didn't realise that we were standing in the middle of a one-way turn towards a one-direction road
- then, *beep*
- we was wondering why the car decided to horn.
- *beeeep*
- we observe the main road searching for the car.
- *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
- turn around and saw a car behind us. LOL. didn't realise that we were standing perfectly in the middle. LOL-able stuff.

No comments: