13 March 2008

and rarity occurs, im blogging 4 days straight. maybe due to boredom, since my bro in CD. gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, kofi kingston will be back tmrw. and he need to go back on sun -.-. system have changed i assume. coz it's only the first week and they are able to come back, that is like fast? too fast. :)

anyway, will not frequently blog. should be leaving it for abit.
there are many reasons to it. let me list it out yar.

1) Imeem is gay, dun ask me how they are related.
2) My touchpad is gay.
3) I'm yet to watch step up 2 & LEAP YEARS -.-
4) I'm feeling gay if i blog.
6) I hate feeling gay
7) I'm craving for gym.
8) I'm in need to suntan. Dun ask me why.
9) If u are really reading this, u will realise i dun have number 5.
10) And i think fad's gay.
11) Too gay i guess
11) And yat's gay too 12)i noe there's a double '11', ass
13) And i'm broke
14) And i'm jobless
15) And finally, i have number 12 if u are really reading this.


/end rant.

so yeah, im bored.
oh not forgetting, im 9mths away to having my own baby. *YAY*
how retarded. ok serious note. 9mths away for failing to dye my hair. for those who are in doubt when i said so during the mth of january, _l_ hohoho

so [zuan], ganbatte!!!!!!!!!! [whatever the spelling is]

and random-ness,
Long Live Saddam.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: