19 March 2008

i are happy.
i are cheerful.
i are updating.
i are happy-man.
i are pass-my-exams!!!

like omg, first and foremost thank God that i passed my examinations. was expecting 2-3 failures but i passed!!! like OMG.

im a jovial tard now. can i?
/sigh of relief

and i achieved two grades that i nvr achieved in poly life before.
Grade D and Grade A respectively.

yes, shockingly. yours truly did better for the 2nd semester. after brazenly chose not to have a proper revision with friends and went missing in action frequently, who would expect me to pass. i mean like duh, i was just in "tawakal-mode" [leave it to fate]

eh, im so happy. so that means i can ask my mum for $_$ since i'm jobless.
hahahahahaha, cruel me.

flabbergasted? yes? no? duh, i got D for Math. like wth. my used to be oh-so-strong subject have fallen from grace and land on a puddle of mud. i are sad.

so yeah, im targeting, minimum 2 As next sem. Year 2 here i come.

i are happy.
i are cheerful.






NOTE:
laugh all u want. someone thought i'm a chinese when looking at my friendster display pic.
i are hayren and u say i'm chinese. i are shocked.

No comments: