13 April 2008

Monday: 0800 - 1255hrs
Tuesday: 1010 - 2130hrs
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: 0900 - 1800hrs
Friday: 0900 - 1700hrs

"NYP have given you an excellent time-table. With the following time-table, hopefully it will bring ur late attendance to a halt. Happy Holidays."

yeah, whatever -.-

hur hur hur, am i updating? i shouldn't be updating, cause i feel that blogging is gay.
anyway, just wanna keep it short and simple.

By far, maybe the blame will be on the holidays that i have emaciated myself. More or less i am fragile than a bamboo. And yeah, sometimes i hate holidays. I rot for the whole 6wks. How well-spent was that.

By the way, you know that odd feeling u encounter once in awhile. Such that you were doing something extremely well and then lapsed into some obscure state. Yes, that feeling sucks. Good riddance my final weeks of hols was spent in irony, not totally but it sucks. And it's not worth the mention.

Ouh, i got myself a haircut. The scruffiness has perished. Now it's a decent hair sitting aloft my skull. hur hur hur.

erm, *ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder ponder* ok.
There was a dance fest at AMK ytd. Some malay cultural thing-y. Accompanied amrul to watch. I'm a good buddy :)
The show was "OK la"
For those who know me well, i'm not lying for today's case. I'm brutally honest. So don't second my comment here :(
To think of it, by the time i came back the show ended. But Raffles' Girls (drools).

oh, before i forget. forgive me if i don't update. it's just that updating this ain't easy you know. hoho.

No comments: