16 April 2008

Something Special.
Unforgetable.

hur hur hur. I can't get this song out of my head once it started to play.

Anyway, i pondered abit for today's blog topic.

Well, i wanna talk something abt music. a7x aka berg brought up a point. He will be wondering, since when i chat with wan as it's been mths since we last chat.

Anyway, he brought up a point that R&B can be boring........................ orly? yarly.

I agree but not to the fullest extent though.

I find that artist are trying too hard putting all of the mushy/lovey-dovey words from the dictionary to a song. Yes, after listening to tons of these genre songs, most of their songs are expected. it's easy to infer what's the song all about.

Technically, all love/R&B songs should be more or less the same.

So maybe that may explain my genre switch? right wrong? go figure.

But i'm not into metal though, it's just too retarded. Yup i used that word. Only a handful of them i listen too.

And it's hard to find good music, since most bands/singer are going mainstream. cant blame, it's their salary on stakes.

ok, i think i should stop ranting abt music. i don't have any music talent nor such to make such critic T.T

====================================================================

BACK TO MY DAY:

as per normal, i slept till 1400hrs today. Since it's officially my off day from school today. Tmrw and friday will be a drag 0900-1800 and 0900-1700hrs respectively.

I will be the newest inductee to "aku-tak-cebok" club. Those who can't understand, go figure. Those who seek to understand, it may sound a tad too racist.

Ouh, did i witness a faux pas there? No, im not a racist :x

kla, it's hard to placate to all. I wanna go off and eat. But darn it, it's hard to get some fats in my body :(

I are sadded.

And i just realised that i'm quite particular for these past few days. Flummox by the fact though :s

Nvm abt that. Niteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees



this pic has 0-reference to my blogpost

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: