22 June 2008

A few more days to CT and i don't wanna enlighten u with my STUDY PROGRESS. Anyway, tmrw will be heading back to school for last-minute revision.
It's just peculiarly odd as I'm heading for this upcoming CT with no emotions.

Let's dismiss CT for abit. Just finish watching Incredible Tales. Exorcism-wise. I find it quite boring. Next's week will be abt 2 couples on holidays with their spouse[pregnant]. Go figure where's the episode heading to.

Ouh, been blog-hopping and net-surfing alot lately and goodness gracious, w/o fail i will encounter with the word "FICKLE." Well, a pat on ur back for encountering this word again at my blog. *bigsmile*

Hmm, I'm still awaiting my mom to get the dumbbell from my Uncle. And I have the sudden urge to sprint my lungs/hearts out around a track in less than one minute. And I know it's merely impossible. And I WANNA WATCH 2 MOVIES!

Get Smart and Don't Mess With Zohan.
But with reference to my previous post, I can't emphasize how broke i am. -.-
So just maybe, pirated ftw.

AND I JUST REMEMBERED, I did not had GREEN TEA last week. ZOMGBBQS! Nvm, since school reopening soon I will consume Green Tea w/o fail. Maybe it will be a necessity for me to shanghai the vendors to get me a decent Green Tea. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm shag. I'm hitting the hay as soon as i finish this post. Procedure runs as usual. :)
Weekly-Schedule:

23June: Final Mugging for Math
24June: Math, Queensway[?]
25June: Marketing, Training
26June: Cramp for Thermofluids and Mechanical Design
27June: Thermofluids, Mechanical Design, Training

Nites PeopleRepublicofS.
Go figure the S. W/o fail u will hear me using it with regards to sales and such. -.-

No comments: