29 June 2008




Okay Hidayat 22, I have updated my blog. Be ecstatic yaw. Anyway, CTs are over and done with. I won't elaborate much abt the CTs. Do-able yes, pass-able is another. But what matters is I have evicted myself from study-mode, literally. For the moment, I will just enjoy a few days break before indulging into the books, again.

Oh, did I mention abt my 14-hrs sleeping run? It was epic. 7hours into my sleep, I had the sudden urge to wake myself up and pee before commencing my 2nd half. Which is the remaining 7hours of sleep. hurhurhur

*blog hops to yat's site to get sum ideas on a blog topic*

Ok, not much of a help. Anyway, talking about vicious cycle.
Falling in love is *insert adj*, falling for the same person again may just be sheer stupidity. Well, for the moment being, let's just ditch that feeling, I hope.

Anyway, I wanna tan myself. Reason-being I wanna even my skin out. It feels pretty odd to look at urself seeing white here and "kopi" there. Why don't I just "kopi-nize" myself? Since "white-nize" yourself is a chore as I will be expose to the sun w/o fail. And gawd, don't mention about my sporting habit.

Oh, Arm and Vinc will be crashing in at ard midnight. SPAIN vs GERMANY. Since China is in red, I will go for Spain. Vinc, bet on goals. Total goals for today's match is 2. That's my prediction. (:

Hmm, with that. I will wrap up today's post. Enjoy the new week people, let's just hope Monday blues won't sink in. It's a last Monday in the month of June08 yaw.

05July

No comments: