31 July 2008

Final day of July and I'm here to make a post (:
Well, not much of a post actually. Just football.


Arsenal are by far the most entertaining team to watch. New players, new talents. The best thing is, they are YOUNG! It's such a joy to watch Arsenal play, different faces every season. Hmm, they should evict Gallas. I dislike the player, there's not much reasoning as to why I hate the player though. -.-

Not like SOME CLUB who insist to hold on to their players and the fans, epitome of hypocrisy. Go figure with the club. (:
With that, I'm still a neutral. Not favouring any clubs or whatsoever. Beautiful football ftw 0.0



p.s: Should I reveal the "some club" or should I just say Man U?
p/p.s: *dangs*, I just said the club.
p/p/p.s: whatever
p/p/p/p.s: hate tags from those fans are expected

No comments: