24 July 2008

Since I have an ample amount of time, I would like to blog abt this. Hmm, well let's place it as a fracas. Some may not notice yet, that some friends of mine been spam by this "gaylordmotherfucker." To hell with that.

Anyhow, I rarely tag at others tagboard. So, nonsensical tags =/= Me.
Well, I think I can count the number of times I tag at ppl's tagboard, go figure with that.

Just to make things clear, be the judge. Wan doesn't mean is me (:
With that, the spammer must be grinning from ear to ear. God forbids, IT might be fellating ITself after IT read this post.


Anyhow, every occurance solidifies the fact that the world revolves around me. <(^^,)> Arrogance ftw.
I'm off. Pardon me, but I feel there's a need to make this post boring and plain since IT can't grasp much of my words.

Arrivederci.




P.S: Saturday Soccer, 1730hrs meet-up time. Will leave an offline message to all. Any request to start earlier/later please leave an offline message.
P/P.S: Since Zac is not available in the afternoon, we are only able to play after 1900hrs.

No comments: