13 July 2008

And I present to you........................ RYAN CABRERA




Yes, that's him. Left is him in 2006, on the right is his current look. Whatever happens to him, he have change a whole lot. From the music, looks and he's Jamal Barker. [inside joke]

Anyhow, he acquires TEH ELECTRIC GUITAR WORXZXXZ. t3h pwnz0rxzxz.
He ditch that acoustic guitar and songs from his upcoming album are covered with t3h electric guitar. The reviewers and critics ain't digging his new looks though, even they are MUSIC critics.

Okie, done with the music.
Back to me (:

Finally I'm home after a stint at Vinc's house. For those who love the air-con, please request a stay-over at his house since he RARELY [don't even think he switch off] switch off the air-con in his room. Go figure with those insects trying to invade his room. Freeze to death as soon they make contact with the floor tile. And I slept on t3h rug. =)

Headed home on Saturday night and it was his turn to stay-over. *sardonic laughter*
Torture = No air-con.
On a hindsight, I realise I had nothing FRUITFUL over the weekends. The only endeavor to education was starting my marketing report, which I should complete it by Saturday BUT I chose to drag it SINCE I know I have ample amount of time to complete it.

YES, that's the problem with me. AMPLE ADEQUATE ARROGANT.
Time management, I are bad. I are sadded. I are hurtED. Maybe this is the only enemy that have countless victories against me. GAAAH, it's hard to appease iZuan. hurhurhur.

Hmm, I think that's my rant for the day. I'm off to to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension of consciousness.
goodNight.

No comments: