10 July 2008

My 3rd post for the month of July yaw. (:

Okay, it's week 13 and I'm still skipping classes. With that, I missed out a hell lot of important stuff. Anyhow, I was super ecstatic heading to school today. *SMILEY FACE*
Hmm, I think it's the dream I had the day before. ZOMGBBQS

Weird I can say. Cuddling with her and enjoying every moment of our time. Taking turns butt smacking [yes i know, peculiar.] But we were all mushy-mushy here and there in the LIBRARY. AND we were sitting on a mattress doing our homework in the LIBRARY.

To hell with that, which freaking library have a mattress? Sometimes I wonder, am I good in recalling all the weird dreams or what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Pardon me for that, but no offense to any believers in this religion. What's up with this Ad seriously. -.-"

Did Jesus Lie?
Scholars examine the facts about Jesus' claims to be God
www.Y-Jesus.com/God



Not a fortuitous encounter I guess, since I oppose discrimination of other religion. Ok sound like an understatement since I laugh like a maniac before this. But rest assured, I'm peaceful in nature. =) Cause I have this mentality of "you mind your God's business, I mind my God's business." For freethinker, go figure with your business. 0.0

About discrimination, since I'm at it. It's appalling to see that I still discriminating some race. It's just that I don't despise them, they brought it upon themselves.
*viknesh accent* What to do What to do.

Nevertheless, I ARE COMPLETED! Completed Angels & Demons for the 2nd time round. Can't wait for the movie. The Da Vinci Code was mind-blowing. The story book i mean, the movie quite mediocre. Not that appealing. But I'm so looking forward to Angels & Demons. Cause, er, the leading actress should be hot? I don't know, the book describe her as the "ideal" kind of girl.

Hmm, *ponder*.
Oh yes, I'm in total anguish and extreme disappointment. I fare badly. Inadequate, incompetent, IRRITATING. I know I didn't put much effort in my revision but failing badly is just a hard knock in the face. Yes I know I motion to the thought that Thermofluids & Mec. Design are those subjects that I will fail. Grats Wan on getting it right.

*hands-self a cookie*
*throw the cookie for failing badly*


And I scored B for marketing. A complete smack in the face, literally. I expected an A. urrgghhh, okie. It's time for me to buck up. Only left with Math CT results. I'm hoping for an A since I put more effort in that, and I dare say Math has been my favourite subject since you been gone. *kelly clarkson's trance* -.- Okie, since I was young.

Not to mention, I wanna suntan. AGAIN. I want Sentosa. AGAIN. But God, poly life after mid-hols are "teh torture."
Anyhow, I'm yet to collect my xray report. Hopefully I could spare some time collecting it this week (:

Okay, my eyes has t3h 1337 give way to t3h tiredness. Thee shalt gou to sliip worxzxz.



When will be our first meet?

No comments: