07 July 2008



Lesson of the Day:
Please don't jump off an on-moving tram if you have an injured toe. Be it broke, fractured, bruised, etc.

Joke of the Day:
With that, I fall on my butt while jumping off a tram. -.- Seriously, I never spare a thought for my toe.

Will get back to the "toe-part" soon. After heading for school, met up with Vincent to celebrate Youth Day. Yes, I don't care. I do celebrate Youth Day and I took the initiative to have my day off. (:
Headed to Sentosa yaw. Finally, suntan. Okay, mediocre weather the least I could say. The sun was shining brightly for around 15mins or so. Then it was just girl ogling, mind-relaxing, book-reading.

I spent most of my time reading Angels & Demons again. Gotta refresh my memory on the story. Vinc spent his time sleeping. Hmm, around 1500hrs, decided to play soccer. Rain start to pour for 10mins. But that didn't dither us. While having our normal training routine, group of Beach-Goers wanted to join us. It's once in awhile so why not. Beach soccer ftw =)

Okay, serve you right wan. Seriously, I didn't expect it to be that painful.
1) Collision of foot and toe.
2) *loud crack*
3) Play was halted for abit
4) I request them to continue
5) Reminiscence of Sentosa: Swollen/Broken Toe -.-

I will leave the situation as it is. If my toe deteriorates, I might consult a doctor. Soon after, head for shower and SKYRIDE + LUGE RIDE. It's worth every penny. Exhilarating ride for a first-timer. Especially LUGE RIDE.




Okie, stop it the nose & face. 3 Rounds of SKYRIDE + Luge RIDE before heading back to Harbourfront. It's $18.00 for 3 Rounds. It's a good bargain, not an understatement.
Had races with Vinc. He won the first and second round. He's the experienced one =(. I came out the victor in the last race. Well, Vinc mentioned I won it in an unorthodox manner. -.-

And that's our Sentosa trip, fun + relaxing. Not a mediocre one. Will be having another trip there soon, since we didn't get a proper suntan. Cafe Del Mar please (:

Oh, imagine me walking back home from AMK Mrt limping, clinching my fist and swearing under my breath. Condition[Right Toe]: Critical @.@




Ze Defenders of Les RĂ©guliers

No comments: