11 September 2008

BOOOOOYAAA! (:

*bounce to the song*


TheSun posted up a picture of Ashley Tisdale in the recent VMA and she was super hot. BUT I can't find the picture! GAAAH! It was just yesterday. ):
Anyway, NEW BLOGSKIN! <(^^,)>

Okay, a decent and proper entry for my devoted readers. Chey, mcm paham. Road to recovery is extremely rough. At one moment, I'm feeling completely fine. The next, I'm weak as a peanut. Irritating. But I'm feeling completely hyper today, apart from knocking my head while sleeping. AND I have told myself already time and time again. This time it's for real, I need to CHANGE.


I NEED TO STOP THE HATE. START BEING A NICE GUY. (:


I NEED TO:

  • Stop hating ppl w/o any apparent reasons
  • Stop saying "Melayu Pe" if any malay/mat/minahs walk pass
  • Stop cursing "standard, black ppl" during soccer when they play rough or did nothing at all
  • Stop shooting aimlessly when I'm frustrated [bird-shooting]
  • Stop contemplating over Green Tea & Nescafe & Cranberry
  • Stop getting a DRAW in every PES 2008 matches and start WINNING.
  • Stop having that evil grin when I have something demeaning to say
  • Stop being the "arrogant" guy
  • Start being nice all over again
  • Start being a complete asshole to those I hate? Or Am I being one now? 0.0 Does it contradict?
  • Start a new. I can't say turn over a new leaf. Cause I turned over once, and I can't turn anymore right?


  • Ok, that's all. There's no point for me to add "Stop being late" cause I know it will take ample amount of time for me to change that and the doubters are lurking. pfft. OKAY, I feel stinky right now. I'm yet to shower and it's 1651hrs.
    After shower, PES 2008 again. Hoping that I can notch up victories rather than countless amount of ties. Fcuked up beyond all recognition. (:



    p.s: shut up, my choice to replay WE/PES all over again _l_

    No comments: