12 September 2008

Update, 6mins before midnight. 2nd update in a space of 2 days. Impressive of me. hurhur. Damn damn, I are broke. I are in tragedy. ):

Anyway, quick update. Finally went out of house and browse for the latest games. But lacks the cash to acquire a single game. Maybe it's because Berg went to visit the shop ytd, I feel there's a need just to drop by and browse the latest game. And pardon me for the cobwebs, I just realise PSP BLUE is the newest colour. Or what? I don't know.
Not much interesting games to buy though. The only game that I'm looking forward to is RA3. Will get the PC version since production for PS3 ceased due to complications.

So yeah, browse for soccer shoes. AGAIN. For 16361483583 times been to Sportslink, can't seem to find the shoes that I wanna see. BUT sure as hoots I wanna get Predator Pulse for my next shoe. Zidane Zidane Zidane. =D

Ok, stomach cramps. I'm off.


Walcott is a lucky man -.-

No comments: