14 September 2008

Finally home. Went out with Uncles and family to celebrate Mum's birthday. (:
Had a sumptuous feast. Seafood galore. Eating too much can be hazardous, felt nauseous after the heavy meal. Ate too much. And it's my first time not finishing the Green Tea I had. Maybe because it's my 2nd drink.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ytd's post deleted. Happy belated birthday to Berg and Nabeel respectively.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Went to Geylang after the big feast. Bought Baju Kurung for my GrandDad. (: He will be staying with me during the Raya Season. A first for me. And the good thing is, everyone will drop by my house which means I don't need to travel MUCH during Raya. Yay me.

So, I still insist that I wanna RED Kurung. I might be getting only Red for myself since I still have past Raya clothes. And I wanna get this sandals and shades. Pedro cost ard $80 and I'm not sure abt the shades. Darn it, yet to get the Victoria Secrets. -.-



And I told my Mum that I wanna colour my hair. (: But I'm kinda half-hearted with my decision. Cause the colour Red might be too striking for a brown skin. You know, the impression. Oh yar, speaking abt impressions. Even I can't deny what Fathul said abt "Geylang status", but oddly I enjoyed myself throughout the journey. Maybe because of my promise made few posts back. (:

The journey was great even with the continuous teasing from my uncles and family. Hey, it's not a sight to see ok for them to poke my belly in public. God forbids, I kinda freak out to see my own bloated belly. NEED TO GET RID OF THE FATS!

Yeah, I think that's all for Sunday. Weekend well spent.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM. Next week, will be celebrating my bro's birthday. (: FOOD FOOD FOOD!

No comments: