15 September 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------
EDITED AS OF 0214hrs:
Results are out. Thank God passed all.
But the disappointment is overwhelming.
-------------------------------------------------------------

FOURTH UPDATE IN A ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. (:


hoohoo. Had Pizza Hut to break fast. Then ordered Rite Pizza for night meal. Now, I can see my inevitable future. A well-toned belly during Raya Season. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. -.-
Ok, that's just plain exaggeration.

Few more hours to results. I seriously CAN wait. I'm not looking forward to this. Anxious and such. ): Speaking abt tmrw, am still not sure to head for Class BBQ. First and foremost, I need to ask moolah from Mum cause I'm short of it. Extremely short of it that I don't even have enough to top up my EZ-Link. Pathetic, I know -.-

Ok, I wanted to update abt something but I can't seem to recall. Nites. (:

No comments: