24 October 2008



This may sound pretty odd, but I'm currently a bookworm. A livid bookworm? I may say.
To be honest, I almost tear reading this book. Yeah, sounds gayish but it's for you to judge seriously. Didn't expect it to be such a heart-warming experience. Anyone have "The Notebook" please pass it to me. I wanna read this author's first book till its current one, titled The Lucky One. ( :

And, frankly speaking too. A game like Metal Gear Solid touches heart too you know. Seriously, all PS3 owners, get this game and play it. Even if you didn't follow its series, it's worth the penny. The build up to the ending, majestic. And MGS fans will agree with me, those who own and completed the game, that this game can make you cry. FYI, I didn't but I can't deny that it moved me. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. To top it all up, it's a better game compare to GTA4 since GTA4 was relatively short, plus models are another "wow" factor in MGS4. hoho. Till then.

Before that, t3h S.o.S and t3h H.o.H birthday is coming. My bro and mom sort of remind me abt my birthday. -.- Go figure with the term H.o.H, while for S.o.S it's been stated in my last year's birthday post. hoho. A tip on H.o.H, Honcho is the first word. hahahahahahaha.



She totally freak me out in my first stint at the game.






Her lips, are disturbingly attractive don't you think so?

No comments: