04 November 2008

94204952? hmmmm, vaguely familiar.

H.o.H birthday is coming. Birthday pressies please. *raise eyebrow*

Okie, I think I will update this site for abit aye. Make it short and quick. Monday blues as usual. Finally played pool, with Green Lantern aka Yat aka the guy who's reading a novel on Green Lantern. 1hour, total of 8matches. (=

Oh, was extremely ecstatic when I step into a gymnasium. It's been like 613173115years. And speaking about gym, FitnessFirst really need some appropriate[?] models you know for their big banner that's been placed at AMK Hub. Being particular abit, shouldn't the models in the banner flabby-free? I read the slogans and such at the banner and I notice something doesn't seem right with one of the belly.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Taking notice of such small details. Anyway, I'm off to sleep. Will be having an extremely long long day. Nites readers. (=



p.s: 8days 8days 8days.

And not forgetting the November babies. Let me list out some. ALL.

Amrul, Caroli, Yazid, Chi Cheng, Rodric, Yi Ting, Janice, Fai, Faizal.
And damn it, I knew I had a long list!

No comments: