09 November 2008

the best is yet to come

Ecstatic-ism. Just reached home about an hour ago. Was out of the house from morning for my pre-birthday celebration with Uncles. (=
Uncle made a cake specially for me, even though knowing that I don't favour cakes that much. While TBS aka Beng cooked for me his famous chilli prawn. <(^^,)>



Really appreciate the effort he put in AND it has a mixture of strawberry and mango. Yummy, *burp*. Anyhow, I forgot to take pictures from my uncle's camera. Eh, getting a decent cake ready ain't easy, denoting the fact that he just entered bakery course 1-2mths ago.

So yeah, after cutting cakes and all, went around TM and CS to kill off time while awaiting for Madagascar 2 [sneak preview]. And shockingly, it was a nice movie after a mundane start. But it felt pretty weird to be the minorities in the movie theatre. Meaning most of the people in there are young coeds.



So after the movies, headed back to my house to pick my brother and mom for dinner. And yes, I received a surprise package from my Uncles. Weirdly, it was a game. YES! A GAME! Not that I'm disappointed or what but that's peculiar. Reason being they know that I have a despicable tendency of staying at home and rot in front of the screen. -_-"



I'm not complaining because this game looks interesting. And the reason they bought it for me because they think it's gameplay is similar to MGS4. GAAAAAAAAAAAH! I should have told them to get me HAZE or God Of War on PS3. But it's okay, it ain't a surprise anymore if I request for something.

Had LJS for dinner and headed to the nearest grocery store to get some important stuff. (=
That sums up my day. (= Pre-birthday celebration done. Oh, and not forgetting that I was on the brink of buying Nicholas Sparks' latest novel, The Lucky One. But I'm still on the search of his "The Notebook" novel.

Speaking about today, I'm not apologetic at all for not being able to attend today's gathering even if it took place or not. Mainly because of being denigrate by prioritising friends. Okay, won't make a fuss out of it.

hmmm, let me think. After this blog post, I will be searching for a new blogskin that shines like a star. hoho. And let me enumerate the possible happenings that will happen next week.

Monday will be a short day in school. Then I should be busy altering my room at home.

Tuesday will be having an extremely long day. I can't think of a better adjective to appease the "extremely" term.

Wednesday will be "yours truly" aka "S.o.S" aka "H.o.H" aka "Natural Mat" birthday.

Thursday will be another football session with NYPies, plus a belated birthday present which is presented in Math Test.

Friday will be another short day again cause I'm so not looking forward to morning's tutorial. Hopefully, I will close the chapter of "Night Of Rodanthe."

Saturday will be having morning football in NYP. A competition that I'm participating in which I don't even know all of my team-mates. -.-

Till then, I'm off in search for a better blogskin that is reader friendly in Firefox and Internet Explorer.

No comments: