12 November 2008

First Part of Birthday Post

HOLLLLLLLA! Honcho is in the house. ZOMGBBQS, I'm 18. It's not about being legal, it's about me turning 18. hahahahahahahahahaha

Okie okie, cut it short. Here's the first part of my birthday post. Confessions and facts that you guys might wanna know. It varies alot, from people to weird antics to dance? Anyhow, here's the list. Enjoy, don't take it to heart. I'm not that cruel, just caring in a sardonic manner. (=


  1. I never pee at a urinal before, not even once. The public toilets urinal. It just conjures an obscure sight you know, the thought of people being lined up and pee. BLEAHS!

  2. The total amount of plain water I consumed this year till now didn’t surpass 10litres [roughly 30glasses]. Most of the liquid I consume were milk and carbonated drinks.

  3. I feel that my soccer [L.R] kakis are such pansies. I can’t seem to deny it anymore but this is a dying passion.

  4. Reading Lili’s blog remind me not to be delusional.

  5. The thought of Zyma asking Yat whether "i like a girl" is really laughable stuff. I'm yet to ask that stupid question on her. -.-

  6. I suffer from OCD. I think I am. I mean I have a bad/good habit that I think which falls under the category of OCD. I can’t seem to recall it now but I know I do it naturally each day.

  7. I was never OKAY ever since two of my elder brother past away.

  8. I appreciate the fact that some of my friends bother to come down and be with me during my lost, plus not forgetting the fact that they mention about it at their personal blog. A good stuff or not but I appreciate it, example Arm and Yat who mention it at their respective online journals.

  9. 5 minutes on the treadmill and the urgency to pee gets higher.

  10. I do admit at times I am completely random and asked questions that don’t require much thought.

  11. I think I will pass away in the year 2009. I don’t know why, but I hate this stupid thought of mine. And have been trying my best to stop thinking about it. Maybe mentioning it out loud will kill this stupid premonition.

  12. I can’t deny I’ve been doing this. *points to video at 2:17 - 2:19*

No comments: