12 November 2008

Second Part of Birthday Post

Back for updates. (= *Read the First Part at the bottom*

Anyhow, this year's birthday is great. Wait, let me rephrase that. Every birthday of mine is great. Thank you all for wishing me. Small gesture is enough to put a smile on my face. It doesn't take much to appease teh H.o.H. <(^^,)>

family, fathul, yat, arm, dalila, musfirah, ain, roy, beng, ash, muiz, iz confident, ajit confident, caroli, rodric, ben, chi cheng, theo, yi ting, yami, fazly, zyma, nadiah, muslihah, syasya, ganesh.
gaaaaaaaaah! i forgot some. but THANK YOU (=

Oh, and Caroli's drawing. hurhur. Sweet gesture.



pfffft, I prefer the original mee goreng though ;).

Okie, I headed back to school so as to get to know my team mates better. Nice people and it's worth the while. Oh what a way to make an impression by turning up 45mins late. It's brazenly obvious as who was the one. (=

Had fun under the scorching sun. And I've lost my touch, seriously. I think it's best my friends remove the "bird-shooting" medal. I can't muster the strength anymore like how I used to back then. It's sad to know that one of your strengths has effeminate over the days of inacvtive football.

Soon after, headed to school library to meet up Yat, Syam and Zyma while awaiting Barney aka Fathul. Did minor, close to nothing, revision for tomorrow's test. I can't grasp much knowledge on Fourier Series and I know the extra effort is needed for an immaculate results.

And much thanks fathul for the series of CHOPS aka KNIFEHAND STRIKE. -.-
Oh, thank you fathul and yat for the spammage of nudge and happy birthday as the clock strikes 0000hrs. (=

Soon after, head to LJS under the cooling rain for our dinner. Speaking about LJS, birthday week are the time where unhealthy stuff starts to sink in. Monday I had LJS, Tuesday I had PIZZA HUT and McDonald. Today is LJS. Tomorrow might be the only weekday I will be consuming rice. Friday will be Swensens. Ahhhhh, I love the birthday week. Not a narcissist.

And finally I'm home. Now it's time for me to play MGS4 again. Cannot really be bothered with tomorrow's test as I'm trying my best to get more of the birthday feeling. (= Don't worry, this feeling will usually last for a week.

BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Visualise and Materialise. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. My bro and Arm hate me for this. hoho.


November Babies.
09: Aladin aka The Cat I used to have
10: Yi Ting
12: Yours Truly
14: Chi Cheng[?], Janice[?]
16: Faizal
18: Fairuzee
20: Jessica
24: Yazid
25: Musfirah, Izdihar, Rohani[?]
27: Amrul
28: Caroli!

No comments: