16 November 2008

Birthday Week Recap

Will recap my birthday week later.
That being, if I feel like it. -.-


Edited as of 17112008.
Sry abt the delay, had a long day yesterday. (=

First and foremost, sincere condolences to Syaqina. Be strong aite former classmate.

Okie, *think think think*

YES, birthday week. One hell of a weekly sumptous feast. Each day without fail I will eat something that is heavy, extremely heavy. I intentionally shift my mind to a state whereby anything goes during my birthday week. (=

NOTE: this is not narcissism. this is what you call appreciating the gift of life, which is me. *bleahs*

So, this is the only time I can recall that I had 3plates of rice and 2bowls of noodles in a week. That's peculiar for a Singaporean don't you think so. The average is like 21plates of rice per week. And I took the liberty to weigh myself just now. And sadly, it's 59kg. Gain 1kg for the past month.

Birthday week was a blast, every year without fail. And I told myself that this birthday of mine would be the last time I will have this "MASS" celebration. "MASS" in a way that the money spent doesn't fall under the category "overspend."

Okay, will just recap the final day of birthday week aka Sunday.

Football session in the morning. And the scorching sun + my flu makes me feel horrible. The lapses on the pitch was partially blame to the accumulated fatigue during Thursday's football session.

After ending it, went home and wash up before heading towards Lucky Plaza. Went there to collect some stuff. I can't deny this but I felt like a foreigner. Vincent was right after all. A lame, yet useful, advise was that if I were to get lost, just follow a Philipino to bring me to Lucky Plaza. -_________-

Headed home, kept myself busy with the stuff I collected while Arm was busy with MGS4. And after giving much thought to it, I conclude that I'm a better MGS4-er than Arm. hoho. Based only on our first attempt. Noting the fact that he's an experience gamer in that category while I'm a newbie who started off with the easiest difficulty. -.-

Okie, I'm done with my recap. Anyhow, Yat was right after saying it's time to let go of some stuff. Maybe a birthday resolution would be nice. Belated Birthday resolution.



Birthday Resolution:
1) Sarcasm-Cut
2) Skepticism-Cut
3) Pay-Rise
4) Faith-Rise
5) CHANGE [The Barack]

No comments: