22 November 2008

NYP Competition; Honcho of Hotness

Do you know what it feels like when a stranger just motivated you or something? That's like one-of-a-kind. =P

Anyhow, reading Taya Rogers' blog makes me smile. In a way that she establish her image to be a chirpy and lovable person. heh, motivation from an online world. And it makes me reminisce about the years growing up.

LIVE Report: Hot ass. Sry abt that, I tend to open my window these days. I can't help but notice their assets when seeing ppl walking pass. (=
LIVE Report: My mom just came in to my room and hug me. Told me some good news. (=


Heh. Do you know how tired I am? I slept at 0200 and forced myself up at 0800. Meet up time with my team-mates was 0815 in NYP. Not a surprise anymore right. It's a norm for me to be late. I reached school 5mins before registration ends. The atmosphere was great, didn't expect many NYP-ians to turn up for the event. Shockingly, a hell lot of familiar faces crowded my view. From Yogaraj, Amk-ians StreetSoccer players and such.


Team-mates don't seem to mind my presence, and accept me quite well to the team. Note that today is only our 2nd day playing as a team. Anyhow, the waiting time was atrocious. As the minutes passes, players whom wait for their turns tend to be restless and emaciated. Much thanks to the weather. My team waited for around 3hours or so for our turn to play. Can't blame much since my school have only one facility that caters to football specially. And we played only one match.

And so it was our turn, anxious. Knowing the fact that it's elimination format. You lose, head home pls. Plus, I wasn't that optimistic since I never had a proper training to get to know my team-mates. And damn, I only knew them a week ago!

The feeling was great, playing with strangers against strangers. Match lasted for a good 15minutes. Scoreline was 2-0. Head off to our bags and start heading towards the toilet. It took time for me to digest the feeling. AND IT'S GOOOOOOOD.

Taking the lead and winning it. YAY! I know it's just a match but the atmosphere was great. The solo goal was spectacular. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I may sound delusional for abit but the feeling was beyond amazing. Getting the ball from the keeper and bursting through the middle and finishing it off. (= The crowd reaction was wow. GAAAAAH! Never felt the same when I exit the court. hurhur.

*pause momentarily*

And with that, I think the Pink Shoes is within grasp. I will get it. As for the LOTTO, that can wait. =P


Waited for our next round of match but the rain poured heavily. The competition will resume on other dates. As for now, I will just soak in the feeling. Sometimes I question myself, why wouldn't I give myself another chance at try outs and trials for the S-League? I wonder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with football update. Snap back. And so I'm home, knowing the fact that I did something special today. =D

Neither I'm daft nor oblivious but time is horribly cruel. Don't you think so? Shut eye, open it and poof, 2008 is coming to an end soon. It felt like 3months back when I welcome in 2008 at Vivo City. And knowing that time seems to conspire well with stressful events aka TESTS/EXAMINATIONS.

Yet to start my revision and enhance my knowledge with tutorials. And projects, who can forget that? Quality Assurance project is due on the 27th and I'm yet to start. It's a norm for my grpmates to rely on me to kickstart the project. I think it grows into them you know following the past 3 semesters. Last semester of projects with Ash and Muiz. Can't help but to be honest. Ash just mention to me abt the project and we will be doing it on Monday. (:

As for now, I will take my well deserve break. Oh, just remember it.

I find straight hair girls astoundingly beautiful. Tapered pants + tanktop combination with straight hair turn me on. :x
Ok, I know that's not needed but take that bitch. (=

No comments: